Monday, January 1, 2024

Year of Gratitude

 I set a resolution to write down something I'm grateful for each night before I go to bed. Here's a good a place as any to jot those thoughts down. 


Tonight, I'm thankful for laundry piles. They cover the couch in the living room, and they are a sign that I accomplished a lot today. Lewis was sick last night, so that threw off my morning. I didn't get to the laundry until well after 2pm, but I still have five to six loads completed. I hesitate to write "it feels good to be productive" because I know my value is dependent upon productivity. What feels good is to have a home full of so many sweet little souls who need clean laundry as they head back to school after a long holiday break. It feels good to meet that simple need for my little loves. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...