Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Lately . . .

Have I mentioned how excited I am for this little stinker-bug super-woman to come to DC and play with me? Isn't she the cutest! Only 5 more days, 18 hours and 22 minutes left to wait. I especially can't wait to take her over to Hershey to meet her new cousin.



Last weekend my old roommate Kacey was in town for work and she came to stay Saturday night. Kacey is one of the sweetest girls I ever shared a living room with (truthfully). She has that ability to make you feel special just through a simple conversation. It was fun to catch up, eat out and bike around. We lived together way back in 2003 and only for like 3 months, that alone speaks of how great she is and how much fun we had that summer.
So, I love my lifelong-meant-to-be girlfriends from HS days. We've been playing a "remember the 80s game?" via our internet conversations so I took the liberty of starting a chain letter amongst us. Snail mail just doesn't get enough credit these days, I really think this will be a blast.
Ben and I went to the park after we grilled us some veggie burgers tonight. We played a little Frisbee AND...
This rascally little squirrel just about attacked me for a penny! Rather than be concerned about my well being, Ben tried to coax the little guy back over.



What'd you do for entertainment tonight? Try to feed a squirrel pennies?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...