Saturday, September 26, 2009

So Excited!

In three weeks (a little less actually) I'll be in one of my favorite places in the world. This will be my first time back since 2007! Thanks Bizzie and Steve! I'm so excited for them to get hitched; we need a little more testostorne in the Szilagyi household.

I'm also excited to see these little munchkinsAnd the new addition -- Isaac. I'm also eager to see my little man brother. Every time I see pictures of that Philbert I realize he is a man now. So weird. Cause when I talk to him, he still seems 17. Boys.

6 comments:

Alison said...

I'm excited for you! 2007 seems like it was soooo long ago! And so glad you get to see your family and the cute kiddos. I probably take the few miles between me and my family for granted sometimes. Hope you have a great trip!

(and hope you can make some time for me :))

Laura said...

What ? You aren't the most excited to see me? ha ha. Max and Ava can't wait to play with Aunt Lizzy and Uncle Ben!

Lauren Szilagyi said...

Woohoo! I can't wait to see you guys either!

Claudia said...

But no one could possible be more excited to see you two than Mom and Pops Bassett. We are getting stoked man! Can't wait...

Shilo said...

That picture makes me so home sick...oh Utah...oh mountains!! Have fun!! We'll have to catch you another time when you are in D.C.! :)

Claudia said...

Only 2 weeks until we see our beloved Betty and Ben

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...