Thursday, May 6, 2010

I'm scared

I have been a loyal Thursday Night NBC fan for at least the last 10 years. They deserve their long standing recognition as the funniest night on TV.

So how can I let ABC comedy Wednesday sneak in as my FAVORITE?

ABC Comedy Wednesday
  1. Modern Family really is the best of both nights
  2. I love how Modern Family and Cougar Town always end with cheesy little appeals to human emotions. It's so cute and so real to see how much the MF spouses love each other.
  3. The Middle STINKS!!! Lamest show ever.
Thursday Night NBC
  1. Tina Fey and Amy Poehler, are you kidding me? Dream come true!
  2. 1.5 hours of three really funny shows (instead of only .5 guaranteed and maybe an extra .5 if Cougar Town is good).
  3. But . . . how does Joel McHale read those lines each week? Community is exactly what he makes fun of on the Soup.
Do you think I can get NBC to pick up Modern Family in place of Community?
Or should I go for ABC recruiting Fey and Poehler?
I'm so torn! My life only has time enough for one funny night . . . not two! I've become such a couch potato.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...