Friday, June 11, 2010

Summer Reading List

Though my job stops me from feeling "summer." I realized today, when I forogot my lil' bro's b-day yesterday, that it is in fact summa-time.

Since I've been in a reading lull for about 5 months, I'm making myself a summer list. Doubt I'll get to all of them, but this makes me feel a little more ambitious about this.

- Half a Yellow Sun
- A Tree Grows in Brooklyn
- Love in the Time of Cholera
- How the Garcia Girls Lost Their Accent
- The Globalization Gap

I know I've said this before, but I really recommend everyone who has any interest in reading sign up for goodreads.com. You can swap books with other users, join sophisticated book clubs, and just keep a virtual shelf of your reads. I really love it (especially the swap aspect).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...