Monday, September 27, 2010

Molly

You know how some post ideas just never leave?  Well, this one first surfaced in Christmas 2008 ... long time coming!

First, let it be said that I HATE house cats (any house animals really -- ugh -- the hair)!  My mom always always had a house cat while I was growing up, and I never hesitated to let her know (in my best teenage sass) how much I hated it.

So is it weird that after 9 years away from home I absolutely LOVE the cat she has now?

Follow the link to my mom's blog (yes, she did my year-and-a-half-in-the-making-post for me) and find out why Molly stole my heart.

http://claudiaslovelaughinspire.blogspot.com/2010/09/i-may-not-be-whole-but-i-am.html

Doesn't she deserve a book named after her?

1 comment:

Claudia said...

She certainly does and what should we title it? "Pawless, Clawless, but far from Heartless", "Miss Molly", "Survivor", ....She is a sweetie this little girl, well, this chubby girl. I think I am switching to the lean cuisine! Can't wait to see you! MOM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...