Monday, March 14, 2011

Finally!

Have you noticed that "My Faith" button on my sidebar?  Have you clicked on it?  Try again, cause my own personal "I'm a Mormon" profile is finally up! 

Have I mentioned how much I love the Church's new website features?  It is so easy to study and share the gospel via the internet now.  I love knowing God will never change, but He is always ready to use the changes of the world to help spread His message.

If you're LDS I suggest you make an "I'm a Mormon" profile; it's fun, uplifting, and an easy missionary tool.  And if your not LDS, please read my profile and feel free to ask any questions. 

2 comments:

Scott and Claudia said...

Way cool, Betty! I am well pleased with your profile and even more well pleased that Heavenly Father sent you to live with your mom and me!
Love, Pa

Scott and Claudia said...

Loved that. What a most wonderful idea. I will have to do it someday when I have a free minute. You did a beautiful job sharing your testimony sis. Thanks. Mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...