Sunday, April 6, 2014

Wonderful Weekend in Rockton

We had a wonderful weekend in Illinois. The weather was gorgeous, and much of both Saturday and Sunday were spent outside.

I raked my in-laws yard and just loved soaking up the cool air and warm sun. Reid and Nell enjoyed several different fires with Grandma and Grandpa. I'm not sure what they loved more, the fires or the sandbox.









We also watched a few sessions of General Conference, two of the five and at least bits and pieces of the other three. Much wisdom was shared, and I'm excited to go through and study each talk on my own. I love that they broadcast the Priesthood session now, it was the easiest to enjoy because the kids were in bed! 

2 comments:

Claudia said...

Love those photos!! Sounds like a most wonderful weekend!! So happy you have such great in-laws and they live close by! Love Reid's tongue in the last photo!!

Anonymous said...

We love Rick and Carol. They are so good to your little family. Nellie is getting so grown up. Pa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...