Friday, February 17, 2017

While the Babes Sleep

All four of my love bugs are fast asleep, and I have this nagging need to blog. I haven't chronicled anything that has happened so far in 2017. Not a single thing. Yet, all I can think to write about is my sleeping babies.


It may sound silly, but I really wanted a picture of that baby monitor -- one lasting image of my sweet babies sleeping (hands over head) in that tiny little screen. I know the screen shot may seem like the lowest quality photo ever, but for more than six long years I've been staring at a baby on that screen. 

Even after they outgrow that screen, I am captivated by the beauty of their sleep. The tenderness of a child's slumber (even on a sick day) is beauty for the eye to behold. Simply put: it speaks peace to my soul.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...