Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Dreams Come True

I can't really say much about my experience on the Oshkosh school board because it would be inappropriate to share it on a public forum like this (even though I'm sure on one would see it), but I will say this ... I LOVE IT!!! I have a meeting tonight and it just thrills and fulfills me in so many ways. The other board members are wonderful and I truly think, as a team, we are helping to move the district forward.

My campaign was built on the "Destination District" motto and I'm truly committed to that. Oshkosh has so much potential, and I want to be a part of this community's wonderful growth and development. I can't believe my first full year is about to wrap up. It seems like I was just taking the girls to the polls with me the first time I ran (and lost).

Ben took Reid with him, so each kid was able to see their mom on the ballot

My second run was uncontested, so I was pretty confident I'd win when we shot this photo.

The whole family came for my swearing in, and of course the kids all wanted to check out my seat at the table.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...