Sunday, January 12, 2020

Other November Photos


The kids' school had a STEM night back in November, and I was scheduled to work at the Y. Lucky for them, they have an awesome dad who will take them to things all on his own. They came home with lots of hand made trinkets (read: junk) and many many stories to tell me. I'm so grateful we have such a great school right here in our neighborhood.  


One Saturday Nell made a unicorn headband for Mara and a banana headband for Coraline (because she loves monkeys). I was super impressed with both her thoughtfulness and her skill level. Mara wore her's proudly for days! 


Reid and Nell's piano teacher snapped these sweet photos before their recital.  I love that she cropped out the rest of us to zoom in on this sweet pose. Ben pointed out she probably just did that cause they are her students, but I still argue it's an adorable example of their BFF relationship. 



Below are pictures of Nell at her back to back birthday party weekend (mentioned in the last post). 










What a lucky gal to have so many wonderful friends!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...