Saturday, January 6, 2024

Finishing off the first week

 Looks like I'm on a one day, two day, three day pattern here. 

For Thursday, I'm grateful for the competence I've gained in my cooking. I made the kids homemade breadsticks and chicken noodle soup tonight, and it all was done in less than an hour and ran really smoothly. Nell helped and that was a lot of fun. I also had some good one on one time with Coraline today. I love little moments spent with each kid individually. 

For Friday, I'm grateful for date nights and tacos. Ben and I got to go out together after Lewis was asleep. It's so nice to have time together. The two little girls were kind of a mess once we got home and turned off screens, but Ben and I handled it together and just had a great evening. What a nice way to end a week of sick kids after sick kids.

Today, I'm grateful to finally have snow! The kids played together in it for a good 20 - 30 minutes and it's so fun to see Lewis joining the original four in their adventures and friendship. Snow has always been able to bring my kids together for a good time and special memory building. I love it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...