Monday, February 25, 2008

Which one are you?

I stole this idea from my friend Ali. I'm going to share some of my favorite memories from middle and high school, college, and the mission. You are to try and figure out what memory you were a part of. Good luck! I tried to get one for everyone.


1. Never ever will I forget the look on that little boy's face when you came up out of the ocean without your bikini top on. I laugh out loud even now. (Jen Hill Broderick)

2. We thought we were so cool, sitting in your families car singing "Oh Mickey your so fine your so fine you blow my mind." I think we were freshman and we wanted to drive so bad we just sat in that car singing. (Jodi Abbeglen Attkinson)

3. We were at the rez tubbing with the worlds craziest driver behind the wheel. It was basically a competition to see who could stay on the tubes the longest, so when you fell off you grabbed your partners leg and held on for dear life while ridin the water. It was hysterical. (Ali did this to Shara)

4. I still don't believe we both got pooped on by a bird with in days of each other. Can you send me the video of that? (Sister Driggs or Budge -- how can I not remember?)

5. We were sitting outside our apartment when we saw a nude skateboarder blaze on by. I stared the best I could to figure out he was just wearing shoes.  (Kacey Swanson)

6. You tackled a boy who was tossing a football around with his buddy. I thought he would cry when your helmet hit his ribs and threw him to the ground. You're the best! (Liz Hales McCarrel, the best!)

7. "Big Bootie Big Bootie Big Bootie!" Oh, and the snipe hunt with those little beehvies. That was the best girls camp ever! I don't think I've ever told you how grateful I was when you moved into my ward. (DeAnna Smith Christensen)

8. We were so crazy. I remember a night we stayed out late just so we could drive to Denny's in Nephi. Half way to Leamington we stopped at a little contraption on the Sevier River. It was a swing, but unfortunately it was stuck on the other side of the river so one of us bright little girls shimmied across the swing line to retrieve the swing. I can still see you hanging upside down above the stinky Sevier. The best part is I have it all on tape! (Marie Lisonbee Peterson)

9. We thought it was a good idea to steal a shopping cart, tie it to the back of a suburban and ride around Quality's parking lot. Obviously we were already brain dead, had nothin to loose! (Jen, Maci, Kelli and Carolyn, I believe. Marie was probably just getting off work, and the reason we were there.)

Thanks for the memories ladies! (I'm answering these questions on Oct 16, 2020).

4 comments:

Alison said...

A sleepover! Yay! Let me know what your Mom says ;)
If I am one of these memories you talk of, I don't know which one. Isn't it so funny what we can and can't seem to remember? When I did this tag it took me a minute to get my memory in work mode, but once I did, the memories just started rolling in. While I was reading your memory list I remembered the day a friend of mine pee'd her pants in the Blockbuster parking lot. As an adult! Ba ha ha!

Alison said...

I knew that! I read your list with OB and named who it was before I even finished reading the whole memory. I should've known I could've been in more than one, I just wasn't sure. Gol, Shar was a hoot that day!...I'm sad to say that I wasn't at the "Night of the Human Shopping Cart"..I came late for some reason and missed that part. But its ok, I have lots of other good ones!

Anonymous said...

Oh! Oh! I know! I know! Number 10 is me right? Oh, wait...

Jodi Rae said...

Okay, I have no idea which one is me. The only one that I can think of is the Oh Mickey one! That sounds like something I would do. I love reading your blog, and am so happy to be in touch with you! I was also thinking the other day of our random meeting @ the Price is Right. Who would ever expect that to happen! I still have the pic, I should post it some day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...