Saturday, August 23, 2008

Picture Tagged by Al

MY NAME...starts with an A not an E. I'm sure most of you know that because I'm very particular about this. And the last name is pronounced Sa-la-gee. It's Hungarian.

WHERE I WAS BORN...Delta, Utah. And I agree with Al, Arguably one of the greatest places on EARTH! Especially during summer time (and clear night skys).



FAVORITE COLOR...
always has been and always will be. . .

FAVORITE CITY...
Kuching, East Malaysia. And this is why . . .



















PLACE I WANT TO VISIT...
Alaska or Sudan. Which are about as opposite as it gets. Alaska for a sight seeing vacation and Sudan for some service work with refugees.


BAD HABIT...


FAVORITE ANIMAL...I have two, but basically I love anything you'd find in the grasslands of Africa, another reason to visit Sudan.








PAST LOVE...
Babysitter Club all the way. I read hundreds of them. I always loved trips to Provo cause I could go to Deseret Book and buy a new one.


FIRST JOB...there's no picture for Leo's Delta Freeze. But technically my first job was as a summer school aide. I loved that job. So much I'm now a teacher! Thanks Dad!

CURRENT JOB...Dunbar Senior High Crimson Tider! I teach 10th grade English and love it so much I have a hard time sleeping at night.

2 comments:

Kim said...

I forgot about the babysitters club! Those were definitely the best books ever! Your answers were fun to read, I love that you use pictures instead of words. And I'm glad I learned how to say your last name. I've wondered many times.

Claudia said...

Fun post, Betty! It is always fun to get reaction to your "A"lizabeth! Wonder who ever thought to spell your name such a crazy way! Have a great week.
Pa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...