Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Give me a 2 . . . 2! Give me a 7 . . . 7!

Ben turns the big 27 today. So old I know. I wish I was doing something fabulous to honor him, but we're hardly even spending any time together today. I hate December . . . finals and all. But I just wanted to post something to let everyone know how much I love my husband. HE IS THE GREATEST!!! I miss him when he's not around. I love that we still act like newly weds. Last week at Church a lady asked how long we'd been married. She was shocked to hear 2 and 1/2 years. And they have been the best 2 1/2. He completes me. He is such a good man. I can't wait till we have kids cause I know he is going to be such a great father.Thank you honey for being my best friend, my comforter, my sweetheart, and my life. I love you so much.

4 comments:

Mom and Dad Bassett said...

Happy Birthday Benjamen!!! Thanks for being you and for being such a great hubby to Lizzy! Have a happy one!

Sam said...

Happy Birthday Benny!

Mom and Dad Bassett said...

27! Wow. I'm exactly double your age for another 17 days! Hope your day was super happy. Thanks for being such a perfect match for our Bettylou. Can't wait for Christmas!!

Winsor said...

I love that picture. I am jealous that you get to see snow.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...