Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Give me a 2 . . . 2! Give me a 7 . . . 7!

Ben turns the big 27 today. So old I know. I wish I was doing something fabulous to honor him, but we're hardly even spending any time together today. I hate December . . . finals and all. But I just wanted to post something to let everyone know how much I love my husband. HE IS THE GREATEST!!! I miss him when he's not around. I love that we still act like newly weds. Last week at Church a lady asked how long we'd been married. She was shocked to hear 2 and 1/2 years. And they have been the best 2 1/2. He completes me. He is such a good man. I can't wait till we have kids cause I know he is going to be such a great father.Thank you honey for being my best friend, my comforter, my sweetheart, and my life. I love you so much.

4 comments:

Claudia said...

Happy Birthday Benjamen!!! Thanks for being you and for being such a great hubby to Lizzy! Have a happy one!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Benny!

Claudia said...

27! Wow. I'm exactly double your age for another 17 days! Hope your day was super happy. Thanks for being such a perfect match for our Bettylou. Can't wait for Christmas!!

Winsor said...

I love that picture. I am jealous that you get to see snow.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...