Monday, December 1, 2008

Some pictures from Turkey Weekend

I'm glad Liz doesn't blog cause she would kill me for putting this picture of her up. But I wanted to show off that no matter where I go in this country I can find a Delta friend not far off. She came down from Milwaukee to spend the holiday at the Szilagyi house. Kevin had to work so my in-laws were kind enough to invite her to celebrate with us. We went to Four Christmases Wednesday night. It wasn't as funny as I had hoped but I love both Reese Witherspoon and Vince Vaughn so it was still great to watch.

Noah was my little buddy all weekend. I kept trying to convince him that I was his favorite Aunt. But he only agreed with me once I said "You'll probably forget me by Christmas." I had to laugh when he said "Yup."

Jackson hitchin a ride on Rick. The boys love their Papa.

I love that picture of Noah. I don't know what he was yelling, but I bet it made me laugh. He is so funny.

The food was great, the company even better. And I'm sad my vacation is over. I think I have enough in me to get through till Christmas though.

3 comments:

Lauren Szilagyi said...

Don't mislead Noah I'm his favorite aunt

Claudia said...

Loved your photos Liz. Those are some cute little Szilagyi nephews you have! So glad you had a great time and that was very nice of Rick and Carol to invite Liz. Can't wait till Christmas! Mom

Mandi said...

Isn't it so funny that anywhere you go, there is someone from Delta not far away? We had a missionary serving in our ward here in TX from good ol' Delta, plus there are two others from Delta at school here with my hubby. It's so crazy! We have some of our friends here convinced that Delta is the center of the universe.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...