Sunday, March 8, 2009

Where to begin?

So much happened while I was in Utah. And since this is my journal . . . you're all going to see as much or as little of it as you want over the course of the next week.

So where do I begin? With my little buddy Max of course. I think he looks so grown up there. I can't believe it! He must have taken 100 pictures with my photo booth app. He loved the "two Maxes." He spent like an hour taking pictures Thursday night while we were having our sleepover on the couch. And sure enough, right after his bath Friday morning he said "Let's take pictures Lizzy."

We also went on a couple of bike rides together. People in the neighborhood were so impressed with how well he was riding. He is really good for a four-year-old. No training wheels or nothing. He's even a pretty good crasher. On our second ride we were going down a little hill when I noticed a truck pull out of his drive way without looking out for us so I slammed on my brakes and poor Max slammed right into me. He was pretty brave though, I think the saddest part for him was that his bike broke. The seat came right off and when I tried to fix it he just wobbled right off again. So we had to walk our bikes all the way home. What a trooper.

I also loved reading him and Ava a bed time story. Ava wanted to hear "Going on a Bear Hunt" twice. Even though the Bear kind of scares her. They are so cute.

Seriously, who couldn't love that face? Matt and Laura have such cute kids. I hate that I only get to see them a couple times a year.

I also had fun shopping with Laura. Gotta love a good tax return. We each got a Sunday outfit for the nice new Spring weather.

And Ben hates me for eating at Cafe Rio. mmmmmm.

Thanks for the good times in St. George. And to my siblings . . . check out our Bassett Banter. Max really inspired some funny faces!

1 comment:

Claudia said...

Wish I could have been there with you. I'm missing my grannies!
Love, Pa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...