Thursday, May 14, 2009

Ahhh, I posted without a title? I'm losing it!

I told Ben to take a picture of himself using his photobooth and e-mail it to me so I could post about him. But his lazy self wouldn't. So I threatened to find the worst one and put it up. Well, this isn't of his 17th Birthday so it's not the worst one. Hehe, love you hun!

Isn't this so cute? My little pumpkin. I love him, mucho mucho much.

Okay, that's all. Gotta go join him on the balcony . . . there's a good storm blowing by.

2 comments:

Alison said...

I'm kinda laughing. Are you two nerds sitting right by each other, computers on lap, but you asked him to take a picture of himself and e-mail it to you while sitting just feet away? Oh, shoot!

Claudia said...

Loved the pix, Ben! Cute boy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...