Saturday, November 27, 2010

Days 12 & 13

Day 12 is the one I added to day 2, so that I could add a book day.  Let's see . . . what should the prompt be . . .
Day 12 - Five favorite novels
Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy
Janey Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
Animal Farm by George Orwell

Blah -- why'd I make up one that is too hard to complete.  There are about a billion books I love, but I think those three are my cut off.  Novel #4 would be like a 20-way-tie.  So, even though I was going to count out religious texts as they don't truly classify as "novels,"  I'm going with . . .

The Book of Mormon
The New Testament
both by God

Day 13 - A letter to someone who has hurt you lately
Dear Self,

Why do you say stupid things?

That's all.

Now go to your room and think about it.

Liz

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...