Thursday, November 18, 2010

Days 5 & 6

Day 5:  A picture of somewhere you've been
The "farm house" for padi fields.
The 100+ people who live here may harvest your rice.

Day 6:  Your favorite superhero and why

I always liked Lewis and Clark (Superman) TV series as a kid.  But I think I'd have to say Batman is my favorite, simply for the movies.  I loved Dark Knight.  Plus, I bought Ben this belt buckle for our first Christmas together.  

Honestly though, I don't care about superheroes at all.  In fact, last year I let my students write about fictional superheroes for their "Journey of a Hero" essay, but this year . . . I'm tightening the rules on that one.  Their crappily written essays wore me down on the whole superhero business.  Real life heroes are a billion times better.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Batman is my fav... Not only is he a great hero, but I also enjoy the villains' that he fights.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...