Sunday, January 9, 2011

Celebrate

I feel like there is so much to celebrate right now. 

But I'll narrow it down, and draw your attention to "the new" lds.org. 

I played with the Church's map all morning, and discovered:  my most favorite area in the whole wide world has 5 branches.  WHAT?!?!?!  From 2 to 5 in just 5 years :).  I roamed around the rest of the mission areas, and much to my surprise (but not at all to my surprise) other areas haven't had the same kind of growth.

Kuching really is "foreordained" for some great purpose.  I just know it.  Correction  . . . the Saints of Kuching are foreordained.  I felt it in my bones the first time I met them, and every time I looked into their eyes for the following 7 months.  They are a chosen people.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...