Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My Ginorm

Reid had his check up last Friday.  He weighs 19.3 lbs and is 26 and 1/2 inches long.  I don't much look at the percentages, as I know they will always be at the tip top end of the charts.  Instead, I take his size and locate what month he might be if he were an "average" baby.

My 4 and a half month old is as tall as a 7 and half month old and weighs as much as an (almost) 9 month old.

I might be getting Green Bay Packers tickets after all.

If I get on the ball a very cute clip of him laughing will one day appear at the bottom of this post.

2 comments:

Claudia said...

Pictures, please!!!!
Grandpa

Utah Youngs said...

i'm beyond jealous...PACKERS tickets, really...so not cool, okay, actually, VERY cool :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...