Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Delta Love

I seriously have a love affair going on with my hometown.  It is the greatest in the world.  I'd cheat on Oshkosh with Delta any and every day if distance and money weren't an issue.  Hopefully, when I get back to Oshkosh the mud and yuck will be gone and I can start falling in love with her. 

I'm not in the mood to recount it now, but stayed tuned cause when I take the time to tell you about my day at the airport . . . all your worst airport trips will feel like a tiny pinch on your bum.  We had quite the experience! 

Right now I'm just enjoying a quiet morning at my partents house, coveting my mom's kitchen and loving that my baby sleeps better here than in his own crib.  Babies are impossible to figure out these days.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...