Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Mr Potato Head Train Engineer

How's that ^^^ for the craziest title ever? Well here she is. My Mr Potato Head train engineer! 

 She loves wearing his glasses.

And I think it is adorable!

 Reid wanted a turn with the camera. I love this toe shot. I'm going to miss little toes when they grow (ugh, stinky teenager feet). 

Don't mind the hideous mess. I'm sure I've mentioned it at least once, Nell's favorite hobby is pulling all the books off the shelf. And Ben has left me alone with the kids for 76+ hours -- so I'm not using down time to pick up. 

We are celebrating this little guy's efforts to end finger sucking! Third try and lots of rewards is the charm!

**All pictures were taken Tuesday. Tonight we went to mutual in our PJs and came straight home for bed. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I'm impressed that Reid is doing so well with the thumb sucking! Way to go Reid!
Grandpa B

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...