Thursday, May 29, 2014

Dentist

We had a family trip to the Dentist today. Poor Nell, awhile back Ben and I noticed some plaque build up on her bottom teach, and none of our flossing could clear it up. So, at just 1-and-a-half-years-old, she had her first real cleaning. She was not happy about it.

Reid on the other hand, he did awesome. Once or twice he said "that hurt." But he said it calmly and without any fight against continued cleaning. I was super impressed.

I am cavity free, poor Ben isn't. But that's the first cavity in our family since we got married ... almost seven years ago. Hopefully that will be our future rate. One between the four of us every seven years -- I wouldn't complain about that. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I HATE going to the Dentist. Yeah, Reid!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...