Monday, June 16, 2014

Procrastination

I'm about to head off to bed, and I just keep thinking of all the things I have to do tomorrow, that I could have done today. Ahhh! Procrastination does not get better with age. Darn it!

I know one of the best ways I procrastinate is by finding meaningless distractions and letting my self become enveloped in them. What a waste, but I almost do it subconsciously. It isn't until after the fact that I think "why didn't I get as much done as I'd expected to?"

Oh life's bad habits, why don't you just go away when we reach 30? I've got a degree, made a successful career, gave it up for a house and kids -- surely I should be past the ages of procrastination.

But I'm not.

(Today's post was written tomorrow).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...