Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Pregnancy

Tomorrow we find out the gender of our little nugget. This pregnancy has felt more like Reid's than Nell's, but really the only difference between those two was the vomits. It's nice to have a vomit-less pregnancy again.

I never really have strong cravings during pregnancy. If anything, this time around I have little desire to eat. Though I've never lost the contents of my stomach, the evening queasiness has never really gone away, so most nights I have no desire to eat anything and I just want to go to bed. 

I have noticed muscles starting to stretch and ache a lot earlier on. And my bladder control has been gone since month two. I think my body's like "done this before, speeding the process up." Only, it doesn't actually speed anything up. 

I haven't taken a single belly shot. I probably should. Oh, lucky #3. 

Ben and I are really adamant about not telling anyone (even our parents) until week 13/14, and I think this time around we got so comfortable not telling anyone, that we just haven't told anyone. People will never ask though, so I'm sure there are lots of unconfirmed suspicions at Church. 

We found out on Easter Weekend. Like my pregnancy with Nell, I wasn't having normal periods (or any at all, really), so I started taking the same meds I took for Reid's pregnancy, but turns out I was already pregnant when I started taking the meds. So technically I've taken meds for all three kids, but only actually needed it with one. My midwife and I figure I got pregnant on day 60 of my cycle. Totally normal, right? 

I don't know what else to say. Pregnancy isn't a complicated thing with me. I wouldn't say I'm one of those women who love it, but I don't loathe it. It's always an adjustment, but obviously it isn't so horrible I'd never do it again (I do feel that way about delivery/recovery ... and here we go ... again)!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...