Thursday, July 24, 2014

Toy Room

My kids have spent hours and hours in our toy room today. I love it! I'm going to miss it when it returns to a nursery (even though having a nursery -- and therefore a baby -- will also be wonderful).

I've decided there is an art to creating a toy room. Set up, wall decorations, toy rotations -- all these things matter. And for months and months I've wanted to share what I've learned ... but gosh those kinds of posts take up so much time and thought. That was my original intent when I titled today's post (which I am writing four days later), but I just don't have it in my right now.

So enjoy some pictures, and maybe someday I'll finally get around to sharing my toy room style.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pix...

Steve and Bizzie said...

Cute kids! I want to hear your toy room tips, I feel like Henry's toy room could be cuter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...