Tuesday, September 9, 2014

One Last Day of Summer

This afternoon probably marks the last time Reid and Nell played in their little outdoor swimming pool. I was tempted to take more pictures and videos, but I realized I've probably bored you enough with them. It's just so nice to sit out in a lawn chair and watch my kids enjoy a hot afternoon in the yard.

The forecast for the rest of the week isn't pretty (probably going to switch from A/C to heater in a matter of days). The leaves haven't started to change yet (at least not ours), but I know Fall (and then Winter) is just around the corner.

This morning we enjoyed the library story hour, and during the midday I completed various kitchen cleaning tasks. Overall, it was a pleasant and simple day. I love those. 

2 comments:

Mom said...

Yes, pleasant and simple days are good!! So are pleasant and simple posts!

Mom said...

And yes fall is just around the corner in Utah!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...