Wednesday, October 22, 2014

My loves

I am eternally grateful that I get to spend my days with these two loves.

 

I know that is a horrible picture, but it still makes my heart melt. Yesterday, at my check up, Reid just turned to Nell and said "let's hold hands, and so they walked the whole length of the hospital hallway hand in hand. Everyone that passed us gave a warm smile.


During our grocery stop afterward, they wanted to ride on the bottom of the cart side by side. There wasn't much room, but they made it work. 

Today we went to a nearby museum and decorated scary Halloween masks. Even with their best friends at the museum with them, they spent most of their time just wanting to play together.
 Nell's mask is backwards, the other side is mostly covered with smiley face stickers.


 Spearing fish in an ice shack.
There are days where I'm totally worn out, but I wouldn't change it for anything. I love "staying at home" with these two. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved the pix and the story behind them.

Mom said...

Chuckled at Nell's backside in the grocery cart! How cute is that!! Such a sweet big bro she has!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...