Tuesday, October 21, 2014

The Last 36

In the last 36 hours I've made six batches of apple sauce, 16 trays of apple chips, and two batches of the freshest apple juice you could ever imagine. That juice was just what I needed to start my morning right! I've washed five loads of laundry and who knows how many loads of dishes (thanks to those apples it was a lot). I also mowed the lawn, had my 32 week check up (shots, yuck), and did some grocery shopping. Whew!

I'm not sure if it is fall fever or nesting, but I've got energy and I'm not about to waste it. Well, not until the sun goes down at least. Right now the kids are both sleeping soundly and Ben is at the YMCA exercising. I'm perched on the couch watching some chic flick on Netflix.

Good Night!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've been a tad busy Sis!

Mom said...

Such a great little homemaker you are! The kids and Ben will love it all! It is a wonderful sense of accomplishment isn't it when it is all said and done.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...