Saturday, December 6, 2014

Ready

Back at home, Ben told me everyone at Church was asking him how I was doing (lots of people asked me as well). The answer, "she's ready."

And I am. I am so ready to have this little baby. Ben's given me a deadline though. She can't until after Thursday, Dec 11th. 

I had a deadline for Reid, he couldn't come until after Oct 22nd (he started arriving early on the 23rd, but didn't make it until a few hours into the 24th). Ben had a deadline for Nell, she couldn't come until after Sept 26th (she came the 27th). Our kids arrive on our timeline, so I'm totally counting on this one arriving Friday, the 12th. Also, Reid was three days early, Nell four. So naturally, this one should be five days early, right? So Friday it is!

Seriously, I don't think I can make it much longer. The other day I joked that Reid was going to start telling people "I'm too pregnant to do that." Because that is seriously the excuse he hears from me all day long. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...