Tuesday, October 20, 2015

10 Months Old

Oh my goodness! I am going through the last months of photos of this little baby and I. am. dying. How is she so cute? Dying over here!!!

I just love her, and I have oh so little to say about her life between month 9 and 10 because it is now Nov 11 and I'm just now catching up with these adorable photos. I do remember one thing, one thing! I held onto this because I thought it was so cute. 

Ben has started calling her "Patty Lou." If you remember last month, I mentioned she shows her love through pats. Pats on the back, pats on the face, pats, pats, pats. She loves to give us pats. So I think it is adorable that he has started calling her Patty Lou. Love it!

She has six teeth now. She's still crawling with her belly down, but she does get up on all fours and rock back and forth. She has made official crawls before, but I think she's determined the belly down, army style crawl is quicker, so she won't give it up. She has also started pulling herself up on low level objects. 

Gosh, we sure love her!




 She loves to eat the grass!




Seriously, dying over the cuteness!



2 comments:

Pa said...

I want some pats from Patty Lu! I like the new name. She is beautiful. Thanks for sharing -- and I'm glad you are so enjoying your baby and my twin!

Claudia said...

She is such a happy, loving little girl! You are blessed! As is she!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...