Wednesday, September 5, 2018

First Day of School

Yesterday was Reid and Nell's first day of school. My favorite part was so simple. Reid woke himself up, took a shower on his own, and then came upstairs with his hair done all by himself. It's the small things, really. I'm not sure why, but that simple act (mostly the hair part) just made my heart beam.


And little Nell. She woke up at 3am because of the lightning. I think it's the first time since she moved downstairs (at the beginning of summer) that she's come up and crawled in bed with me. I think the best part is that she brought her clothes with her and put them on the couch. She was ready to go at 3am! Luckily, she did manage to fall back asleep until about 5:50. She woke up so pleasant and eager to start the day. 




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...