Sunday, September 2, 2018

Time Marches On

Last night all the girls were sent to bed with out reading any books. It was an awesome evening until all three of them decided they didn't need to help clean before bedtime. By the time the house was finally tidy and they were all tucked in, I was just too worn out to get through a whole chapter of Reid's latest Wimpy Kid book. But darn it, he did earn his book time. Luckily I happened to have my phone on me, so I came to this blog and searched "Reid." I found some posts from 2013 and 2014 and read him a few.

It was such a small pleasure that filled both of our hearts right up. None of the three posts I read were about anything significant, just simple little day to day happenings. It really made me sad to think Coraline and Mara won't have those kind of memories captured.

But man I tell ya, they have been living a glorious summer life the last couple days.



I can't even begin to explain how excited I am to have just these two little bugs home each day. I love Reid and Nell to the moon and back, but it's time my youngest two get some serious special time with their mama. They are both at such a fun (and trying) stage. I'm just going to soak their adorableness up while I can. Cause if I've learned anything from parenthood, it's that time definitely does not stand still. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...