Friday, August 24, 2018

Nabed BuBee

6/13/18
Mara just loves to mimic her older siblings. One of my favorites has to be "Nabed BuBee," which is naked butt-cheeks or maybe naked bummy. I'm not really sure which, because I can't remember now exactly what it was Coraline said one night as I got them both into their jammies. But whichever phrase it was, Mara threw herself into a fit of laughter and started pulling down her diaper so she could dance around shouting "nabed bu bees" as well.

Tonight (8/24/18), when I told her and Coraline it was time to put on their jammies, Mara opened up their jammie drawer and picked out her own set. I was so impressed. Then, when I undressed her, she started doing a little shake shake dance and said "my butt, my butt" as she patted her little behind. We've come such a long way in just a couple short months!

This girl just cracks me up daily. She does the cutest things, and as Ben pointed out, she does it all with the cutest little pitch and tone in her voice. She is seriously adorable. I can't imagine what we did to deserve such a perfect little caboose!

We love you Joyjoy!



*all photos dated 8/21/18

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...