Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Volcanoes at the Library



Somehow at dinner tonight Nell brought up this little library adventure photoed above. I think it was last Thursday. There was a mini class about volcanoes for kids 6+. Reid and Nell were so excited to find Julian waiting in line when we arrived. The three of them quickly found a table together and then J's grandma and I ditched them (I did ask the "adult" in charge if it was alright that I take the two little girls and leave -- by "adult" I mean young college/HS student). 

Oh, that's right. Nell brought it up because she started singing about their volcanoes name. They named it Mount Cola, because the experiment used a bottle of coca-cola. They worked so hard together and were so excited by the experience. I just love this community, and our little neighborhood, that we live in. As Nell talked about how fun it was, she said something about wanting to remember it, so I told her I'd "put it on the blog." The kids use to ask me to blog about a lot of things. I know it is important to them to remember these fun things, so I am once again committing to blogging just a little more. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...