Saturday, January 26, 2008

What a great new Year!

I love fresh starts. We started a new semester at school this last week and I am just so excited to improve my teaching. The Church I attend started new Gospel study and I am so pumped to learn more about the truthfulness of the Prophet Joseph Smith and his message to the world. I'm thrilled to be reading the Book of Mormon once again in 2008. I just love a fresh start!

Other things going on right now . . . Ben and I are watching the elections closer than ever. I'm still torn between Obama and Clinton. I just think both would do a good job, but I can't decide who would do the best job. So my Millard County absentee ballots just sits on my table and collects dust everyday.

I started a Basketball league with a group of girls from the Church I attend last weekend, I'm stoked about that. Working out does such wonders to the mind and body, I don't know why I don't do it more often.

I don't have any pictures to post right now, but next weekend I get to watch Jaedon and Livy while my brother Jon and his wife Mel go to the DC temple, so I'm sure I'll be photo happy then! I just love my family; I like everyone else, thinks my four nephews and two nieces are the cutest kids around. But honestly, look at the picture of Matthew's kids at Christmas time and try and tell me there is a 9 month old cuter than Ava! There's not. Bye for now!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...