Saturday, July 31, 2010

Fish Lake

I don't know how my parents raised such outdoorsie children. We were definitely a family of hotel stayers on all our trips to Utah's canyons and parks. But when Matthew found out I was coming to Utah for a week he started planning a little Fish Lake camp out with the folks. I had to steal these pictures from my mom and laura's blogs' cause I left our camera in DC. It's the first time I haven't taken it and I really could have used it while we were out in all this beauty. Utah may not have as much green as we have out here, but I love that it has shades of green! Every bush, grass, and tree seem to have their own special hue.

My little baby brother. Isn't he the cutest? I love this girl! As grandpa says, she can be such a drama queen but she's also pretty fearless. And it's a good thing cause while they were out fishing, these rains came rolling in.
Ha ha, I love that I took the sunny-morning boat trip with these brothers of mine instead of this rainy-noon one. I think Max and Ava had much more fun being rained on than I would have.

2 comments:

Claudia said...

Wasn't it soooo fun! Missing you all now that my house is clean and in order! Mom

Mandy Campbell said...

To bad we didn't see you there!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...