Friday, November 12, 2010

Day 1

Photo of yourself and 15 interesting facts about you
Picture of me as we "speak."

1.  I love breakfast, could eat it all day every day
2.  I've never completely learned a second language
3.  I didn't fly on an airplane until I was 21.5
4.  Excluding family, I've had 37 different housemates
5. I've never broken a bone
6.  I put a hole through a wall playing Basketball
7.  I made up my own piano song, and it's pretty good
8. I am a BABY about needles
  9. I love being the only daughter/sister
10. Two of my brothers are enlisted in the service
11. I was suppose to enter the world on my Grandpa's birthday,
which is today (and I was his only granddaughter)
12.  My childlike love for bike riding has never gone away
13. Purple has always been my favorite color
14. I love the rain
15. But I hate wet clothes (even just a drop)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...