Sunday, February 27, 2011

Baby Product Review

The title of this blog couldn't be more fitting.  Sometimes I just have to "say it out loud" in order to "move on."  Weeks ago I got this post idea to review baby products for newborns.  But . . . LAME!  Still, I just couldn't get this idea out of my head.

Enters Amazon.

I heart Amazon. It is such an organized way to window shop from the comfort of my couch.  Plus, in this case, I could use their listmania feature to get this blog post out of my head.

Check it out HERE.  And if you like it, give it a thumbs up so that it will be featured when mom's peruse through the baby store.  Ben harassed me for this request, calling it self gratifying.  But that's not it -- one lady's list had four kinds of swings, and I just don't want women thinking they really need four swings -- I just want to help future moms get an idea of things they might need without racking up the credit card.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...