Saturday, July 28, 2012

Anyone Out There?

Does anyone blog anymore?

I sure don't.

My first month hiatus was refreshing. I needed a break.

But...

The last couple weeks I've been missing blog/public-journal writing. I think it is because I've finally had time to relax and reflect.

The end of May we took a two week long trip to Utah (much needed). While there we decided to buy a house (out here in Wisconsin that is). Patience is not one of my virtues and I seem to enjoy complicating life more than necessary, so the plan to house hunt once we got back from vacation was quickly abandoned. We did most the negotiating/paperwork 1000 miles away, but in the end we own (a lease from the bank and) the most perfect place for our family. You can imagine where June went (moving). Then July brought Girl's Camp ... a calling I've had since November but decided to do practically nothing about it until July ... oops.

And now that summer is practically over I can just sit back and enjoy my adorable little toddler. He has grown up so much and so fast. I also get to fret over the inevitable labor and delivery that is coming in about 8 weeks time.

But really, other than putting some finishing touches on our house, those are the only two things on my "to do" list. And I love it that way!


2 comments:

Megan said...

Will you post more pictures of your house, Liz? I was worried you had stopped blogging just as soon as I started following your blog! Glad your back.

Claudia said...

Love Mr. Reid's picture. Looks like he's getting ready to take up Grandpa's cross-dressing lifestyle!! Can't wait to come see your beautiful new home in person. Won't be too much longer now...
Love, Pa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...