Saturday, February 1, 2014

Valentine's Day Shoot

I didn't send out Christmas cards this year. Funny thing, I was awesome at sending out cards before we had kids. After kids ... I'm not sure I've sent one. Well, I sent one last year, but it was more of a birth announcement for Nell, who was born in September. So yeah, what's the deal? How could I be so reliable before I had kids?

Simple answer.

Getting pictures of them is horribly difficult.

Why?

Because I'm cheap. And unorganized. I don't plan well enough ahead to have professional pictures done. 

To the point, I was rummaging through my coupons when I noticed I have 30 free 5x7s from Shutterfly. Yipee! But it expires in March. Simple solution, Valentine's Day cards!


I seriously think that is the cutest picture we got of Nell. This is why I don't do cards! Don't get me wrong, she's adorable, but believe it or not, goggle girl is not the look we were going for.

Oh, and here are some cuties of Reid



Sigh.

Oh well. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loves Nell's pictures.
Poor Reid, what's wrong?
G'pa

Claudia said...

Love Nell in the goggles! Did you tell Reid I was your best buddy right before the photo shoot?

Liz Szilagyi said...

Reid was crying because I knelt on his little fingers when I tried to sit him up straight. We did make a card and you should be getting it before V-day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...