Sunday, June 22, 2014

Reunited

Today went just as fast and crazy as the last four. I went to meetings from 7:45 to 9:00. Ran to a member's house to bring her and her family to Church by 9:30. We had Bishop's Youth Council after Church, right at 12:45. I left Oshkosh around 1:20 to go meet Ben and the kids in Watertown, WI.

It felt like a crazy day!

But by 3:00 I was with my little kiddos again. Nell was much more snuggly than usual. Reid kept telling me, "I missed you Mama." I know they had plenty of fun with Grandma and Grandpa (daddy too) though. They sure love Ben's parents.

Wed - Fri Ben and his dad took care of the kids in Oshkosh and did some work around the house. Early Friday afternoon they headed down to Ben's parents place and had some cousin time on Saturday. Like I said at the beginning of this vacation, a break in the routine is always welcome. Returning to it is welcomed as well!





Grandpa with Reid and Nell at their Sneaky Snakes Preschool class on Wednesday.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...