Friday, November 28, 2014

Just a Day

Today is one of those days where I'm really looking forward to NOT blogging everyday. I always have ideas. Lots of ideas. But I don't always have the energy. And (despite some posts contrary evidence) I try to share quality over quantity. So once I've finished my 365 days of blogging, days like today will be noticeably absent.

It was a great day, don't get me wrong.

My mother-in-law and I did some Black Friday shopping. The kids exploded in fits when Grandma and Grandpa left. I did laundry, laundry, and laundry. I counted down the minutes for Ben to come home. We discussed new living room arrangements but couldn't decide on anything. The kids cleaned up, but only because we promised the bring the Christmas decorations upstairs once they picked up all their toys. They spent the rest of the evening playing with our Little People Nativity set.

Today was life, regular old life. Good, frustrating, happy, tiring, joyous and all. Just life. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...