Thursday, November 6, 2014

Some Days

Some days, I really just don't have anything to say. Shocking, I know.
I usually draft nothing on these days and just go to bed.
I wake up the next morning and ponder yesterday only to discover I still have nothing to say.

I don't know. My kids' behavior at wiggles and giggles (open gym) this year has impressed me. Are they really over fighting other kids for toys? I hope so.
I made some slow cooker pulled pork, mexican-verde style.
I did laundry. I feel like I always do laundry.
I love my hubby. He's the cutest and the perfect fit for me.
He let Reid spiderman jump on him way more times than seemed safe, but boy was Reid a happy boy!
Nell speaks too clearly. Well, it's still a muffled toddler voice, but her sentences are full and complete and accurate and it just amazes me.

Okay, I've said enough now. Right?
If you want some deep, spiritual reading, go check this out: Loving Others and Living with Differences.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Some days are like that, yup they are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...