Sunday, November 16, 2014

This is Not More Convenient

If I typed what was in my heart right now it'd just be an angry write up on the advances in technology (I'm channeling my inner Frank from You've Got Mail).

So instead, I'm just going to test something out.



If the above picture showed up, I think that is a good sign.  We may never be able to print a picture from the beginning of our life together up until this year, but at least they are on the hard drive and able to share via blogger (but definitely not shutterfly, a site that has wasted the last four hours of my life).

If it didn't show up, I'm going to go buy a polaroid camera and refuse to ever use digital photography again.

I envy the day parents just printed out a roll of film, hoped for the best, and shoved the half decent photos in an album. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...