Thursday, October 19, 2017

Library Fun

Last Friday was rainy, rainy. We had the good fortune of spending two hours at the local library. Yes, two hours. That place is so great.

They have together time bins which are a-mazing! Reid spent a lot of time playing with these gears. He made cannons and guns and all sorts of weapons little boys could dream of firing off.


They also had an Egyptian scavenger hunt which was a bit more stressful than I think it needed to be, but the kids came home with new treasures and fun experiences. So, we'll forgive the few glitches I think they should have worked out a bit better. 

I've been trying to take Nell and Coraline to Monday morning story-time more regularly. You would have thought, based on my experience with the upside down lion, that I had learned my lesson by now. My kids do not want my help with their library story crafts! They also don't want to follow directions. 


Isn't that little apple the cutest? She is such an independent little thing. After I helped her with a bit of glue she refused to even touch that letter a on the left. It was all mine once I had contaminated with my own efforts. Silly, stubborn little girl. I sure love her. 

1 comment:

Claudia said...

Well, how fun is that! I think Reid made a fire hose and was helping out CA! Loved his Fire Hat! Coralinee Lou can do it herself mom!!! Good for her independence streak! Looks like a fun time was had by all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...